This document is designed to respect, protect and honor the clients’ rights. We are dedicated in providing competent services in a fair, equitable and sensitive manner. Furthermore, we believe that the client should be fully involved in all aspects of the solution in order to increase the likelihood of achieving the best results. Being a Preferred Provider we are obligated to adhere to all the principles stated in the body of the Client Bill of Rights.
The client seeking treatment for hair loss has the right:
1. To be treated with compassion, consideration and respect.
2. To expect professional service to be provided by competent staff.
3. To expect an appropriate solution that addresses the client’s condition.
4. To understand all costs associated with the treatment.
5. To fully understand all aspects of the treatment plan and procedure.
6. To expect complete confidentiality without risk that private information will not be released or shared without written consent.
7. To expect an atmosphere of complete privacy while at the service location.
8. To expect prompt and efficient resolution for concerns or grievances.
If you are a professional hair loss solutions provider and you support and will comply with this Bill of Rights, let your clients and prospects know.
Click here to add our medallion to your website.